Dimitri Papadimitropoulos Pollali
Civil Engineer Msc
Mobile: +030 6973790331
I have been involved in a wide range of civil engineering projects associated with Commercial, Residential, Transport, Health and Military facilities.I am looking to further develop my career. I strongly believe that the key to success is only one, the combination of persistence and will ,that ensures positive results when things gets tough.
2001 Msc Civil Engineering (Aristotle University Greece)
Special Public Works Service – Ministry of Environment and Public Works
2002-2003 Greek Air Force/Officer(Engineers Dpt) . Air Force Headquarters
- NATO underground headquarters -nuclear shelter ,supervised by NATO officials.
- Reconstruction of Larissa Airport
- Petrol Tanks Maintenance.(oil and gas section)
Experience as employee
2003-2007 Εmployee in Consulting and Construction companies.
Design engineer on reinforced concrete multistore buildings
Design engineer on highway public works/Egnatia Highway S.A ,Makri road section
American Embassy in Athens – New Buildings .FLUOR S.A.-J.A.JONES INTERNATIONAL. Only English on site
Agrinion General Hospital Construction
Athens Μetro Construction
Experience as a contractor (owner of construction company)
(European public works licence)
Private Projects and Public Works as a main contractor or in J/V
Master of Civil Engineering (2001)
Aristotle University Greece
- Earthquaqe Building design/Technical Chamber Gr
- Building Energy inspections/Technical Chamber Gr
- Sales and marketing principles/Inside company seminar
- Project management./Inside company seminar
Interests and hobbies
I am a very active person and I enjoy running in my free time.
(all academic transcriptions and additional informations available on request).